Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Good Company 3

This Splendid Life can, indeed should, be yours!:

“Yet I am always with you [Abba; father];
    You hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with Your counsel,
    and afterward You will take me into glory.
 Whom have I in heaven but You?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but You are the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever . . .
As for me, my unity with You is my good.
    I have made You my refuge;
    I will tell of all Your deeds.” Psalm 73:23-28

Unite your life to the life of Yeshua* the Messiah, through faith, and your life will become a romance!

*Jesus’ name in Hebrew. This is what his dad would have called him; sounds just like the Hebrew word for salvation. The angel said to Joseph, “You are to give him the name [Yeshua] because he will save his people from their sins.” (Matthew 1:21)



No comments: